Corporate tax return services
Unlock stress-free corporate tax services solutions designed for small businesses. We take the pressure off business owners by preparing and filing their T2 corporation tax returns with the CRA.
Get a free no-obligation consultation with one of our corporate tax specialists today.
Our corporate tax services
Corporate tax returns are a critical part of any business’s financial management. Our accounting firm providing tax services for small businesses, can assist with various aspects related to corporate tax returns. Here are some of the specific services Taxory provides:
- T2 Corporate Income Tax Return Preparation: Taxory will prepare and file the business’s annual corporate tax return, which involves calculating the corporation’s taxable income and the tax owed, considering all relevant tax laws and regulations.
- Tax Planning: Our team of corporate tax accountants assists businesses in strategically planning their taxes. This process involves developing strategies around income and expenses, decisions regarding the capital structure and more.
- Tax Compliance: Taxory ensures businesses comply with all Canadian tax laws and regulations, including the calculation and payment of taxes and various reporting and record-keeping requirements.
- Tax Audit Representation: If the case of the tax audit by the CRA, Taxory represents our clients during the audit process. We respond to CRA inquiries and support our clients, ensuring they have minimum distractions to their business activities.
- HST Filing: For small businesses collecting HST/GST, our accounting firm assists with filing HST tax returns and ensuring compliance with Canadian tax laws.
- Advice on Tax Credits and Deductions: Taxory advises our clients on various tax credits and deductions, for example, SBD, ITCs, dividends tax credits or various capital cost allowances.
Why choose Taxory for corporate tax return preparation?
The Canadian corporate income tax preparation industry is very competitive, so why would you choose Taxory over other public accounting firms?
- Wide range of experience: Taxory provides tax services to business owners in various industries, so we are more prepared to solve various business problems small business owners may face.
- Client Service Model: Unlike large accounting companies, we provide a personalized approach to our clients. When you call us, you know who you will speak to, who is in charge of your taxes and bookkeeping.
Your dedicated account manager oversees every step of the accounting and tax preparation process to ensure we have all the required documents and meet all the deadlines.
- Range of Services: Our accountants have solid experience and training in all areas, such as bookkeeping, accounting and taxation, so unlike other companies, we provide a comprehensive accounting solution for your business.
- Ethical Standards: At Taxory, we adhere to the highest ethical standards set by Canada’s CPA (Chartered Professional Accountants).
- Pricing Structure: When working with Taxory, you can expect a well-defined and easy-to-understand pricing structure for all our services. Depending on your needs, we provide a flexible pricing model, including hourly billing, monthly plans or fixed fee pricing.
Are you looking for a quote on Corporate Tax Filing?
Do you want to know how much it will cost to prepare your corporate taxes? Feel free to call us or send a quick message. We can schedule a call and provide you with the price for our services and a detailed explanation of what we can do for you.
Learn about the corporate tax return experience our clients share on Google!
Anna filed my corporate taxes for 2020. As she made the process very easy, I asked that she file my corporate and personal taxes for 2021. Once again an excellent... read more
June 25, 2022
Excellent and prompt service. Very thorough, affordable, and efficient. Great communication skills, very knowledgeable, and easy to work with. We will continue to work with Anna and the Taxory team... read more
July 25, 2022
Excellent service - quick and accurate. Exactly what you would expect from qualified professional. Will definitely recommend for business and/or personal accounting and bookkeeping
June 25, 2021
Taxory Accounting helped us to resolve a few issues with CRA, regarding preparation of the 2020 Taxes for an independent owner/operator business, as well as some past issues from 2018... read more
June 25, 2022
After going round in circles with other accountants, we were lucky to run into Taxory online. They were quick to respond to our inquiries and clearly explained to us what... read more
July 25, 2022
I have been a client of Taxory for the past couple of years, and I can confidently say that their corporate bookkeeping services have been nothing short of exceptional. As... read more
September 21, 2023
Anna is super responsive, quick and gets the job done without too many delays. Mostly she works over email which is an added benefit. She obviously knows her subject very... read more
June 25, 2022
I did my 2019 tax with Anna. Great service, very professional, gave me a lot of suggestions about my business taxes.
June 25, 2021
How much does it cost to prepare a corporate tax return with Taxory?
The pricing for corporate tax return services varies depending on several factors, including the return’s complexity, the business’s size, and the industry it operates. Taxory specializes in providing corporate tax return services to small corporations, so on average, our prices are lower than our competitors. This affordability is primarily due to smaller corporations having fewer transactions, requiring less time for tax return preparation than larger companies. However, most of our clients signed up for one of our accounting packages, so the tax return preparation and filing are already included in the package price. We strongly suggest to check out our accounting packages page.
Learn more about Taxory
Taxory is a public accounting firm providing its services in the Greater Toronto Area. We are a full-service accounting company and provide a wide range of services, including corporate tax preparation, bookkeeping and strategic tax planning. Taxory specializes in providing high-quality services to small business owners and medium-sized corporations, ensuring they receive personalized, professional assistance to meet their unique accounting needs.
Our co-founder and CEO, Anna, is a professional accountant specializing in corporate accounting for small and medium businesses. With over 15 years of experience in various industries and a business accounting degree, Anna can be a valuable asset to your business, bringing exceptional value through strategic advice and meticulous financial management.
T2 Corporate Tax Return and E-Filing Services
With the support of the electronic filing, CRA takes away the burden of paper filing and tax preparation from small business owners and accountants. At Taxory, we have all the required software for e-filing your corporate tax return, which allows not only a quick filing, but you also get your corporate notice of assessment (NOA) very fast. Generally, for e-filed tax returns, the NOA is ready within one week from the filing date.
A step-by-step guide to filing corporate taxes
Free corporate taxes consultation
Do you need to talk with a professional before deciding what corporate tax services you need? We offer a free introductory consultation where you can ask us any questions about your corporate tax return. Even if you decide to do your taxes yourself or hire another corporate tax accountant, you can get a lot of helpful information from our consultation.
Nil Corporate Tax Return
You must file corporate taxes regardless if your company has no activity (no sales or expenses). The tax return you have to file is called a Nil tax return, and it is mainly for CRA to know that the company is still active but has no income. Our company provides a Nil Corporate Tax Return service at an affordable price. If you want to learn more, contact one of our accountants.
We provide our corporate tax services in Toronto
Most of our clients are GTA-based corporations, and we provide our services primarily for Toronto and Mississauga clients. However, all Canadian provinces except Quebec have the same tax law, so we have a significant number of clients from other provinces. A substantial portion of our clients comes from British Columbia and Alberta.
Your next steps when requesting corporate tax services from Taxory
- Give us a call or schedule a meeting with our accountant to go over all details. We will explain what type of documents we need for the onboarding process.
- Make sure you complete all bookkeeping before you send it to our accountant. If you order bookkeeping services from our company, we will take care of that step.
- Submit all the bookkeeping to us, with the supporting documents. We will review it and let you know if we need anything else.
- We will work on the corporate tax return preparation for your company.
- We will send you T183 (Information Return for Electronic Filing) for review and signature.
- Once approved, we will file your corporate taxes and provide you with the T2 return in PDF format.
- In about one week, the CRA will issue your corporate NOA. You can download it from your business account, or we can do it for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you determine the number of transactions?
To find the number of transactions for your bank account, you can calculate the approximate number of debit and credit transactions on your account. For example, if you have two payments from your clients, one salary payment to yourself and one transfer to your supplier, you have a total of four transactions.
What documents does CRA expect from Small businesses?
When a small business owner files his tax return, the CRA expects a list of forms and schedules that depend on the business activities. Our company will prepare and submit all required documents to CRA on your behalf. The complete list of all schedules contains 152 documents, where only one is mandatory for all companies (T2 Corporation Income Tax Return).
Contact us for more information about T2 corporate tax return filing!
As you see, our company provides comprehensive corporate tax services in Mississauga. We are experts in our fields and confident in our ability to help your business. Please fill out the form below, and we will contact you within the next business day.